Giving does not need to be monetary; in-kind donations are a great way to support the Foundation and provide access to goods and services more cost effectively!
Please find below a list of items currently needed to ensure we can continue our much-needed English language programme.
- A4 copy paper (80gsm)
- A4 Laminating paper
- Big stapler - 30 cm
- Tape: wide duct, gaffer tape, double sided
- Lots of refillable whiteboard markers and ink refils (blue, black, red) needed as students have their own mini whiteboards
- A4 Card Paper (white and coloured)
- Hand sanitizer / Hand Wipes
- Cleaning supplies like duster / bucket / cleaning spray / microfiber cloths
- Surge Protectors
Coconut Club Items:
- Acrylic paint (all colours) for screen printing project
- Hand Puppets (those with clear career uniform if possible)
- Jenga or building blocks
- Big Dice 15 cm square
- Sidewalk chalk
- Hula Hoops/ Long Jump ropes
- Wipe-able Table Cloths
- Small life jackets (age 5)
- Cooking Equipment (paper plates, metal utensils, baking pans, muffin pans)
- Face paints
- Headphones to be used for listening activities
- Custumes of career uniforms (eg. fireman, nurse, doctor, lawyer, school graduate etc)
Birthday gifts for children aged 6 to 18:
- Bags to put the gifts in such as school backpack, tote bag, drawstring bag etc.
- Baseball hats and cardigans/hoodies
- School uniform appropriate (white) socks, new undergarments (for boys and girls).
- Sunglasses, purses, mirrors, jewlery, hair accessories, belts etc..
- Small activity sets, “build your own” sets/model kits/Lego kits/magic sets, small stuffed animals, hacky sacks, water bottles, outdoor activites items, and colouring books (‘adult’ and younger children).
- Diaries, fancy notebooks, Bilingual dictionaries Eng/Thai and Thai/Eng, Uno card games.
If you, like us, are a bookworm and would like to contribute, please help us by purchasing one or more of the following books. We need 6 copies of each of following books to use for our Saturday reading group. For more details on the books and where to find them, check out the PDF version of the wish list.
- Jolly Readers Level 1 Set (Red)
- ISBN-10: 1844143392
- Jolly Readers Level 2 Set (Yellow)
- ISBN-10: 1844143406
- Jolly Readers Level 3 Set (Blue)
- ISBN-10: 1844143872
- [All levels of Jolly Phonics are listed here. We would need 2 sets of each book.]
- Bob Books First Stories (12 Volume Set)
- Publisher: Scholastics (US) [ISBN: 9780545734097]
- Bob Books Set 1: Beginning Readers (12 Volume Set)
- Publisher: Scholastics (US) [ISBN: 9780439845007]
- Bob Books Set 2: Advancing Beginners (12 Volume Set)
- Publisher: Scholastics (US) [ISBN: 9780439845021]
- Bob Books Set 3: Word Families (10 Volume Set)
- Publisher: Scholastics (US) [ISBN: 9780439845090]
- Bob Books Set 4: Compund Words (8 Volume Set)
- Publisher: Scholastics (US) [ISBN: 9780439845069]
- Bob Books Set 5: Long Vowels (8 Volume Set)
- Publisher: Scholastics (US) [ISBN: 978043865418]
To offer your support or for more information, please contact us at email@example.com or telephone number +66 076 278 146. Any and all support is deeply needed and gratefully received!
Our work to improve the future prospects of the children of Phuket would not be possible without the generosity of our many supporters. A sincere thank you to all of our in-kind donors.